Abacus Maths ( Finger Calculation )
We have been trained more than 200 teachers
What is Abacus?
An abacus has beads that slide on rods. It can be used to count, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and. Division
The abacus method of learning maths is a system of mental calculation based on visualizing an abacus. The abacus itself is an ancient tool consisting of several rows of beads grouped in tens and mounted on a frame.
Abacus Maths Syllabus Course
1. Introduction of Abacus
2. Abacus finger counting
3. Value of Beads
4. Addition & Subtraction Single Digit. (Without Complements)
5. Visualization of Single Digit. ( Without Complement
6. Addition & Subtraction Single Digit. (Complements 10’)
7. Visualization of Single Digit ( 10’ Complement)
8. Addition & Subtraction Single Digit. (Complements 5’)
9. Addition & Subtraction double Digit, Triple, etc. (without
10. Visualization of Double, Triple, etc... Digit ( Without
11. Combo Formulas
12 Multiplication 1, 2, 3 …digits
13. Visualization Multiplication 1, 2, 3 …digits
14. Division 1, 2, 3 …..digits
15. Visualization Division 1, 2, 3 …..digits
There are Total 9 Levels
Duration and Materials
1. Abacus training and materials will get Materials in PDF form. 2. Bud Level: 1 to 9 levels (Total 18 PDF books: ‘A’ & ‘B’ book per level).
3. For Age group: 1st to 8th STD.
4. Abacus Instrument.
5. Two Certificates (franchisee & Training).
Sample Certificate of Abacus
5 Days Live session online on Zoom / Google app.
Daily 2 hours session
You are eligible to join this ISO certified course in Abacus Teacher's Training if you possess a basic Knowledge of the Basic Maths
a: You will get a professionally ISO Certificate of Abacus
b: Reach an easy to entry point into CBSE / ICSE / IGCSE/ IB/
State board schools, all board.
c: Get jobs as Abacus Teacher in :
For Pre-Primary and Primary Levels at schools.
Open your Abacus Classes from home or in the institute.