VEDIC MATHS (Mental Maths)
Trained more than over 500 + Vedic Maths Teachers
What is Vedic Maths?
Vedic Mathematics deals with shortcut techniques that carry out Numerical Calculations in Faster ways. Advantages of Vedic Maths include calculations in...
The Easy Teach Academy has been encouraging Vedic Mathematics globally since 2000. It was founded by Niral Devnath and since then the assembly has been conducting workshops, talks and presentations to increase the idea of Vedic Mathematics based on the works of Tirthaji and to upraise the standards of numbers world-wide.
What is covered in this course?
Comparatively than confusing tutors with various levels and grades, The Easy Teach Academy offers two certified teacher’s training course where we cover the complete Vedic Maths based on the works of Tirthaji (Founder of Vedic Maths).
We cover more than 60 topics from foundation of Addition all the way up to calculation, in 40 hours. This course is conducted on Zoom app or Google meet and is one on one for you or group also. There are no videos played – our live teacher conducts the class in present.
The timings of the course are very adjustable and according to your plan. We provide this course round the clock to train tutors from several countries. Our tutors are available 24×7.
Who should register
Maths Tutors + Working Professionals
Vedic Maths Easy Teach Academy Franchise Owners
Adults who want to educate this subject
Mother, Father Etc.
Work at home Mothers
What do you get?
24 hours of Live Training via Zoom or Google spread over Twelve Weeks
4 Question Books in PDF Form Vedic Maths authored by Niral Devnath
Unlimited PDF Worksheets for Several topics
1 on 1 Counselling session with our Tutors or in group is also available
Certificate for all Students & Teachers from East Teach Academy
successful test-taking Strategies shared
Quality education at low-cost prices
Vedic Maths Syllabus Course
Vedic Level 1
1. Fast Addition.
2. Fast Decimal Addition.
3. Fast Subtraction.
4. Fast Decimal Subtraction.
5. Fast Multiplication.
6. Multiplication Tables.
7. Multiplication of power of 5, 25,125.
8. 2 by 2 Multiplications.
9. 3 by 3 Multiplications.
10. 2 by 2 Multiplications in Decimal.
11. Simple Division.
12. Special Division by 5, 25, 125.
14. Bar inculcate place.
15. Bar negative Place.
16. Bar Addition & Subtraction.
Vedic Level 2
1. Fast Addition Higher rows.
2. Fast Decimal Addition in Higher Rows.
3. Rapid Subtraction Higher rows.
4. Multiplication by 11.
5. Multiplication by 111.
6. Multiplication by twins’ numbers.
7. Multiplication by 12 to 19 numbers.
8. Multiplication by 21 to 91 numbers.
9. Multiplication of nearest to base numbers.
10. Division by nearest base numbers.
11. Division by Duplex numbers.
12. Division by 21 to 91.
Vedic Level 3
1. Mind Root Addition.
2. Mind Root Subtraction.
3. Multiplication 4/4.
4. Equal numbers Multiplication
of series 9’s.
5. Unequal numbers Multiplication
of Series 9’s. (More number).
6. Shocking Multiplication Part- 1.
7. Shocking Multiplication Part- 2.
8. Shocking Division Part – 1.
9. Shocking Division Part – 2.
11. Square Roots.
12. Algebra Polynomials.
13. Binomial Division.
Vedic Level 4
1. Shocking Multiple – Higher Numerical.
2. Numerical Roots – Multiply.
3. Shocking Division – Higher Numerical.
4. Decimal Division.
5. Prime Free Factor.
8. Fraction Simplification.
9. Fraction Increase (Addition).
10. Fraction Decrease (Subtraction).
11. Added bottom.
12. Subtracting Bottom.
13. Square – Numerical Roots
14. Square – Roots & Numerical Roots
15. Cubes – Numerical Roots.
16. Cubes – Roots & Numerical Roots.
17. Solve Equation.
18. Find Square.
20. Criss Cross Pattern.
5 Days Live session online on Zoom / Google app.
Daily 2 hours session
You are eligible to join this ISO-certified course in Vedic Maths Teacher's Training if you possess a basic knowledge of the English Language.
You will get a professionally ISO Certificate of Vedic Maths Teacher.
Reach an easy to entry point into CBSE / ICSE / IGCSE/ IB/ State board schools.
Get jobs as Vedic Teacher in:
For Pre-Primary and Primary Levels at schools.
Open your Phonics Classes from home or in the institute.