Abacus Maths ( Finger Calculation )
We have trained more than 200 teachers
What is Abacus ?
An abacus has beads that slide on rods. It can be used to count, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and. Division
The abacus method of learning maths is a system of mental calculation based on visualizing an abacus. The abacus itself is an ancient tool consisting of several rows of beads grouped in tens and mounted on a frame.
Abacus Maths Syllabus Course
1. Introduction of Abacus
2. Abacus finger counting
3. Value of Beads
4. Addition & Subtraction Single Digit. (Without Complements)
5. Visualization of Single Digit. ( Without Complement
6. Addition & Subtraction Single Digit. (Complements 10’)
7. Visualization of Single Digit ( 10’ Complement)
8. Addition & Subtraction Single Digit. (Complements 5’)
9. Addition & Subtraction double Digit, Triple, etc. (without
10. Visualization of Double, Triple, etc... Digit ( Without
11. Combo Formulas
12 Multiplication 1, 2, 3 …digits
13. Visualization Multiplication 1, 2, 3 …digits
14. Division 1, 2, 3 …..digits
15. Visualization Division 1, 2, 3 …..digits
There are Total 9 Levels
Duration and Materials
1. Abacus training and materials will get Materials in PDF form.
2. Bud Level: 1 to 9 levels (Total 18 PDF books: ‘A’ & ‘B’ book per level).
3. For Age group: 1st to 8th STD.
4. Abacus Instrument.
5. Two Certificates (franchisee & Training).
Sample Certificate of Abacus
5 Days Live session online on Zoom / Google app.
Daily 2 hours session
You are eligible to join this ISO certified course in Abacus Teacher's Training if you possess a basic Knowledge of the Basic Maths
a: You will get a professionally ISO Certificate of Abacus
b: Reach an easy to entry point into CBSE / ICSE / IGCSE/ IB/
State board schools, all board.
c: Get jobs as Abacus Teacher in :
For Pre-Primary and Primary Levels at schools.
Open your Abacus Classes from home or in the institute.